3-7 days’ holiday in Gudauri, ski resort.
The resort is located on the way to Stepantcminda town, along the Georgian military road. Five kilometers from the Cross Pass (the highest point on the Georgian military road), at an altitude of 2,200 meters above sea level with maximum exposure to the sun. The resort offers high-quality opportunities for skiing. Ski season begins mid-December and lasts until April. One of the main attractions of Gudauri is freeride – descent on unclear slopes. Also around the resort are several off-piste descents for backcountry and heli-skiing. The lower station of the lift is at a height of 1990 meters, and the highest at 3307 m. Hoists, Doppelmayr, Poma. The length of the trail/ski slope is 50 km. There are a total number of 22 runs. Ski lifts can simultaneously serve 11,000 people. 218 hectares of trail are prepared every night by super polecats and swing arm towers. 20% of the trails are for professionals and 80% for amateurs. On the first track there are also snow cannons.
– 7 lifts (1000-2800m) 3-4-6 chairlifts + gondola + training slope with drag lifts.
– Snow Park for extreme skating
– Tubing track and treadmill (SunKid people mover) – 300m.
– Also available are paragliding, snow quadra-cycling, and sledging children.
– According to the weather conditions it is possible to visit nature attractions:
Truso Gorge, Juta Valley, Gveleti Waterfalls.
– Transfer from Tbilisi / Kutaisi Airport
– Accommodation in the apartments, guest houses and hotels in Gudauri resort.
Ski pass per day:
– adults 50 GEL;
– children (6-16 years old) 25 GEL.